Sunday, March 6, 2011

Highs and Lows of the week

So you know you need to get a life when your Friday night consists of a glass of wine, a bath, painting your nails and thinking about what you want to blog about that week. For the record, I do not recommend painting your nails after drinking wine and we'll just say that I'm glad my ideas stayed ideas....

That being said, because of some sleepless nights these past couple days, I have had a lot of time to reflect on this week. Above all I was reminded that God gives us a fresh start everyday. No matter how rough the day is you always have the possibility of 'the best day ever' tomorrow:) Here are some of our highs and lows of the week.

High: We had a fabulous visit with my Grandma earlier this week. The girls were so sweet and Sienna was very patient as we strolled the mall.
Papa's enthusiasm was not working on Scarlett

"Mom, come get in the picture too!"


 Sienna said "I wanted this my whole life!"

Random rabbit that lives in Papa's front yard

Low: My "mommy meltdown" when my Super Mom cleaning powers were no match for the speed of the Tasmanian devils. (aka Super Sienna & Super Scarley)

High: Smiley Scarley turned 8 months this week! She is now crawling everywhere and getting into everything!

High: We found the coolest park ever with Jenny and Pierce! We can't wait to go to Georgetown  again!





Low: Sweet Scarlett started feeling crummy this weekend and we ended up taking her to after hours to find out she has an ear infection in both ears. Both Hubby and I have been up with her most of the night. Now that she is on meds., I think she is starting to feel better but it's still so sad:(

High/Low: Because Scarlett has not been feeling well, we skipped a date night to the movies:( Instead we had a great dinner with Mimi, Pop and Aunt Jessica. Sienna showed off her dance moves, push ups and Justin Bieber singing skills.
Thanks Mimi for these little beauties!


I'm sure this next week will have many highs and lows but always memorable! One more week til Hubby is home for Spring Break. Woo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment