Sunday, March 20, 2011

We Heart Spring Break

On the sixth day of SB my Hubby Dad brought to me...

A family trip to the Rodeo. YeeHaw! In true "deal hunter" fashion, I was super excited to find out that if you wore green (for St. Patty's) you got in free. Score!! We had so much fun. The weather was perfect and the girls got to experience so much. We rode rides, saw the pig races, ate fatty food, walked through the stinky stock yard and played games. This was the first time any of us had been to the Austin Rodeo and we were very pleased:)

The Ferris Wheel (before it started...)

Ferris Wheel (moving=scary!)

MMMMM! Fried Oreos. I was covered in powdered sugar but I didn't care:)

Pig races with Papa

She loved the little pigs

Fun! Fun!

I would not have gotten the pig nose if I knew Sienna wouldn't wear it.

Papa Pig


Ah the Rodeo Queens!



On the seventh day of SB my Hubby friends brought to me.....

A play date with Cedar Park's newest residents! One of my dearest friends moved to CP this week and we could not be more excited!! We can't wait to share the SAHM world of CP to Jil and Jackson (and soon baby Kinley *sp?*  in July).
Jackson sharing his snack:)

two of a kind eating their snacks (Pierce & Sienna)



Welcome to Cedar Park Jackson!!

YUM!

Bendy Scarley

 On the eighth day of SB my Hubby brought to me....

A night out to a BEAUTIFUL wedding. I LOVE weddings! We were so honored to be guests at a great college/teaching friend's wedding this weekend. Hubby and I had so much fun getting dressed up, seeing friends, dancing and enjoying all the festivities. I am such a sap for weddings so I was so touched by all the love that filled the room. On a side note, I was a little embarrassed when I realized that I matched the bridesmaids exactly. We kept joking that I was part of the wedding party. Nice!
Congrats L & C!!!

The Koller's got Fancy...

Hubby doing the robot with his mini dance partner:)

college buddies (notice the blue bridesmaid dress)


And on the ninth day of SB my Hubby brought to me....

TEAR...TEAR...

A relaxing day of hanging out. My sis just moved into a new house so I went over to help her hang decorations and Sienna went to the movies with her Mimi and Pop. We all just tried to relax in preparation for a bumpy start to the week. I know the girls are going to wake up ready to party and I will have to burst their bubble by going back to our normal routines. If tonight's marathon bedtime battle was any indicator, I think the girls will have a hard time post Spring Break. That being said, I love Spring Break! What fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment