Thursday, March 10, 2011

Negative Nancy

*** Warning: No unicorns and rainbows in this post.***

So many of the blogs I write are about the big white fluffy cloud that we seem to be floating on all the time but if you are like me you want to hear about the real junk that happens too. I get in a funk where I think everyone else must have an endless supply of pixie dust and I just have dust. So here is my junk....

Yesterday was no beuno! As a matter of fact neither was last Wed. Dumb "hump day"! Scarlett is waking up at night and staying up for hours so she was having a "Don't even think about putting me down or I'll scream and rub snot all over my face and hair" day. Sienna only knew how to say "No!" "I can't! "I won't" and my favorite "I'm busy!" May I add that everything she said was in a screaming crying voice accompanied by throwing herself on the ground, lots of snot and a few attempt to slam doors. So this was my day....wash and repeat. Fortunately my amazing Hubby did rescue me and if it wasn't for a trip to the bounce house in the morning and a dinner out in the evening, who knows.....

On a funny note: Last night when I went out, I went to use the ladies room. I don't know what I was thinking (or not thinking *wink*) but I forgot to flush! I walked out and realized this and saw someone waiting simultaneously. Awesome! I had to say "Oh wait I forgot...." EMBARRASSING! The lady must of thought I was a real winner as I laughed all the way out of the bathroom.

Now I'm I saying that I have a hard life? No way! I love my life and will be forever grateful that I get to stay home with my little monsters. But hey, I can still have a bad day. So here is to "Wine Wednesday"! Raise your glass:)

1 comment:

  1. A) I love the idea of Whining Wednesdays sometimes we just NEED IT!
    B) I love that you said "snot' in this post more than once. I know it's SNOT funny but it made me laugh
    C) I hope you have a better rest of your week. We ALL have these days my friend!

    Hugs from Houston!

    ReplyDelete