Wednesday, March 16, 2011

9 days of Spring Break!

This week is Hubby's Spring Break (mine too) and we have been having a blast! It's pretty crazy around here with Daylight savings time wrecking havoc on the little monkeys and Big Sis seems to try all of her tricks on Daddy. Not that it's super exciting but this is what our week has looked like so far....

On the first day of Spring Break my Hubby brought to me...
A new yard!
Hubby:"Honey I got you a surprise at Lowes!"
Me: "Oh yea?" (thinking: Did he surprise me with curtains?" ha!)
Sienna: "Mommy we got grass!"
Me: "OH!" :)
This is what Scarlett was doing while they were working outside. She is pulling up. I'm in trouble!

nice outfit...



On the second day of SB my Hubby brought to me...
A day at the lake with college friends:)


Scarlett and Sweet Khloe. Hubby and I went to college with Khole's Mom and Dad (Steve and Karla)

baby wrestling

Dance party



This wake boarding helmet was Sienna's Dora the Explorer Hat

sis kiss


On the third day of SB my Hubby brought to me....
A family trip to the mall and new high heels for me :)

"                                                                                 "
A day of Golf for Hubby and Chucky Cheese for the little Ladies

"                                                                            "
The girls had a "Daddy Day" and I got to go out w/ my sis. I would love to share some funny story about the girls while they were with Hubby but he was super dad and kept everything peachy. Sienna did spill her whole bag of popcorn all over the floor in Target and said "I'm not picking that up..." Great manners. Hubby was great though:)

I feel so lucky to have Hubby home for a whole week! I'm sure the girls are going to think the party is over once he goes back to work. Well we still have some time. I'll check back in with the rest of our adventures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment