Monday, February 28, 2011

Cousins!!


Sienna and Gabe (Sienna told Hubby tonight "Gabe got a haircut to look like Justin Beiber)

"Ok Zach, you play the piano and I'll dance."



Who needs legos when you have cups?

This was right after Sienna kissed Zach (aka Zach-attack as she refers to him)
Over the weekend we took a short trip to visit Grammy in Dallas. At the beginning of the drive, Hubby asked if I would ever consider flying up there instead. At the time I thought that was a silly idea because "This is really a short drive and not too bad..." An hour outside of Dallas I was eating my words. Scarlett was screaming and Sienna was yelling at Scarlett to stop crying. After many deep breaths and several Justin Beiber songs later, we made it. Seeing Sienna run as fast as she could to Grammy's front door made up for the car ride melt downs and we had a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment