Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh how I love you! Let me count the ways...


In honor of V-Day I thought I would share some things I loved about the past few days! HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!

Hubby, I love that you marry the letters "Q" and "U" around this time so that the students understand that they always go together.

Sienna, I love that you put on your big girl pants and braved the Mickey Mouse at a friend's birthday party. He knew better than to come more than five feet from you thanks to the death stare you were giving him.

Scarlett, I love that you love any type of social gathering. The crazier the better. You little party animal!

Sienna, I love that you have Bieber Fever even though I have no idea how you know who he is. This was her face when he came on the Grammy's. Oh boy!

Sienna, I love that when opening your ridiculous amount of Valentine's gifts you said " I love my Balentine Birthday! This is what I always wanted my whole special life! Oh this is fabulous! Mom, that means beautiful!"

Scarley, I love that you have mastered the sign for more and have everyone wrapped around your tiny finger when you sign "more" for rocking to sleep and playing.

I love that you love to help me bake. You do a great job reading the "menu" (aka directions) to me.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! This day holds a special day in my heart since Hubby proposed on this day 9 years ago. AWWW! I was surprised this evening to open the front door to pizza, flowers, wine and gossip magazines. He knows me too well:)
Hubby's Candy and Tooth paste bouquet that we delivered to his school today. I looks like he has a dental hygiene problem but I just figured that since he talks to so many people...LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment