Monday, February 28, 2011

Teddy Bear Picnic and the BFF sisters

The girls and I went on a Teddy Bear picnic with our playgroup. It was so cute! They made crafts, listened to stories, ate snacks and played with their teddy bears. I was proud of both my girls for getting  so involved. Ok I was proud of Sienna. Scarlett doesn't know that their is a world outside of "whatever Sienna is doing".





OH THE BFFs

The girls really had me laughing tonight. They have started just looking at each other and laughing (which makes me smile just thinking about it) Once Sienna gets Scarlett going it gets really silly. Sienna was convince Scarlett was chasing her around the house. Scarlett would crawl a few feet and Sienna would go running and laughing while screaming "She's going to get me!" Of course this had Scarlett laughing....Ah, they should sell that sound "children/baby laughing" Too sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment