Sunday, April 3, 2011

Social Butterflies

Hmm, What to write about this week... Normally it's all about the girls and their adventures but Hubby and I had some adventure of our own this week so I'll share those too! Right now Hubby is taking a well deserved break at a hockey game with friends and my sis and her boyfriend. I say well deserved because he stayed with the girls both Friday and Saturday night while I went out to be a social butterfly. Hey, even Momtini needs to get dressed up and enjoy a margarita right?? (Love you Hubby!)
My lovely ladies. Sorry I'm not in this one. Someone had to take it:)

Now to the stars of the show... I love my beautiful daughters! We just had a little girls night out of our own. I took them to a little place by our house for dinner and they were just too sweet. Sienna talked to me like she was 10 and Scarlett loves her new independence sitting in a high chair. Sienna is feeling pretty good except as soon as we step outside she starts itching and rubbing b/c of the allergies. Yuck!

I wasn't around when these two pictures were taken but I imagine it went like this... "Daddy take a picture of me with all my princesses! Ok now I'll take one of you!" She is such the photographer


Oh and drum roll please....(ok maybe that's a little dramatic) Scarlett is 9 months now! I can't believe it. How does is go by so fast? She is working on her second tooth and is the fastest little crawler ever. She also loves to pull up on anything she can reach which has made her bedtime that much harder. Most of the time she pops up to the side of the bed as soon as I put her down and screams at me. Fun times! She babbles a few words like Dada, hey and hi. As a matter of fact tonight at dinner she was trying to get this guy's attention at the table next to us by saying very sweetly "Hiiiiiiiii" Oh dear....
"Here are my teeth."

"Cheese!"

"Hi!"
 BTW I start a boot camp workout program tomorrow at 5:30am! Wish me luck. I think just getting there will be the biggest challenge:)

No comments:

Post a Comment