Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All Dressed Up!

I think I'm in a blogging rut. I seem to read everyone's blogs and yet I drag my feet when it comes to up loading pics and writing mine.  I need some blogger motivation... Anyways, How are you guys?? Did you have a fabulous Easter like we did?? I think we had an Easter week! Sienna loved getting dressed up and going on egg hunts. After every hunt she would say "Ok lets go organize my treats!" Then she would sort the treats out into different types. Maybe one day she will declare that she is going to organize her room or better yet the house! Wishful thinking...


This was her posing



Baby Twinkle Toes!!

Scarly and Mimi



Along with our Easter adventures, we have been trying to change our eating and activity habits by trying new foods and physical activities. On Sunday evening, we took a family walk up to our park. (total its about a three mile walk). Scarlett swung her chubby thighs and clapped her hands the whole time in the front of the stroller while Sienna wanted to jog along side the stroller. She would take my hand and say "Come on Mommy! Lets run together!" I guess she has heard me talk about running because she said she was running miles. Both Hubby and Sienna smiled politely through their first turkey burger. (Propts to Hubby for seasoning it so well even though he'll tell you other wise.) They weren't as opened minded about the spaghetti squash the next night. Hubby made himself a sandwich and Sienna only ate the sauce. You win some and lose some. I think I owe them some pizza now:)

Well I hope everyone has a fantastic week! Thanks for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment