Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Latest

Hi Strangers!! I feel like I haven't posted anything in a really long time. I guess I'm getting lazy.... On a side note. I read some where the other day that blogs were narcissistic and that as a blogger I just love myself so much that I think everyone wants to know everything about me. Well yea!! Just kidding:) Thanks for reading about my normal, unoriginal life. This has been such a fun way for me to document our escapades. Now on to the show....

Spring has Sprung!
Whew! I can always tell when spring is here when Sienna's face swells up like she was in a bar fight, our cars and patio furniture are covered in a film of yellow pollen dust and my head is spinning out of control from all of the girls social commitments (birthdays, holidays, playdates, yada yada). Here a few pics of their smiley faces. 


Easter playdate


dance party

Easter playdate

Ring Around the Rosies Princess Style

Big Big girl bed. When we set it all up she said "Mom, I love it! Look Dad, there are two pillows so you can sleep with me!"



Zayda and Cheryl 

Sienna and Scarlett had a blast with Zayda and Cheryl these past few days! Sienna is now using some of Zayda's catch phrases with Scarlett. When Scarlett is crying Sienna will say "Hey! There is no crying in baseball!" When he bought her Ariel Barbie #3 she said "I will introduce her to her sisters at home." And one of the sweetest things I thought she did was one morning she woke up and normally the first thing she says is about what she wants to eat but instead she asked "Is Zayda awake yet? When is he coming to play??"  
bounce house fun

Rio in 3D (She looks so excited...)

When she came home from the movie she ran into the house and announced "I loved it! It was amazing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment