Saturday, April 9, 2011

Candid Comments

Oh the things they'll say!
It's that time again! I thought I would share with you some of Sienna's funny and random comments. She surprises me on a daily basis.
  • "Let's hid over her so mom will get frustrated."
  • "Sienna, what is your favorite thing about me?" "That you're chubby!" while squeezing my cheeks
  • "This is my pet lamb 'Coochie'"
  • While walking behind the grocery cart, "I feel like I'm on a treadmill."
  • "This is so delicate!" While playing with play dough

One day this week, I told Sienna that I wasn't feeling well. When Scarlett woke up from her nap and started crying Sienna heard her and said "Oh Scarlett, what am I going to do with her?" I truly believe that since I wasn't feeling well, she thought she had to take care of Scarlett. Oh my sweet girl....

Oh one more thing... We went to buy a full size mattress today for Sienna since she is just getting too big for her toddler bed. We told the salesman that we just wanted a basic mattress since it was for a three year old. He looked at her and told her to try it out. My diva said "This is nice but look at this one!" and proceeded to lay on the most expensive one they had. At least she has good taste.
A friend of ours sent us these hand made dresses. The girls were more than excited to try them on and model.

Look at this great deal! When you buy a ridiculously priced build-a-bear you get a smiley baby for free!


Boot Camp Mama
I'm not going to sit here and say "I'm doing boot camp, I'm so healthy!" but my first week of boot camp was such an eye opener. The first couple days killed me (got nauseous at one point...)  but I finished the week feeling great! Apparently, the combination of me not being a morning person and some inner competitiveness creates a pretty funny inner monologue:) I found my self thinking "Um there is no way she already did 20 of those!!" or "Watch out Mama, I can't let you beat me!" (running the mile) My crazy self would see my own shadow and think someone was gaining on me so I would  run faster. Oh and btw, if you need good workout music (or cleaning, or just dancing in your living room) I love the new Brittany Spears album. Now I need to tackle my love for sweets and anything fried! I can't imagine fried cheesecake, pizza and m&ms are going to help me reach my goals...

Here is my goal. You gotta set the bar high, right? Really high!! (that's Kelly Ripa btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment