Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jessica and JR's wedding

Ok last post of the day... I just had to say a little something about my sister's wedding! So if you have been on Facebook, you know there are about a trillion pictures posted from that awesome night so I'm not going to repost them:) But I did want to say how it was amazing to watch my sweet baby sister wake up as a girl who was about to get married, get transformed into a beautiful bride and then walk down the isle and into a reception of friends and family as a wife! I was so honored to help with every detail and amazed at how perfectly everything turned out. A couple of my favorite random parts of the wedding (besides seeing her walk down the isle of course!) were:

The pride Sienna felt as she was the perfect flower girl.
The mini meltdown during the reception when Jessica's eyelash was coming off. hehe
When a vase broke on a table and Hubby and I look at each other and walked in the opposite direction of the chaos (Sorry Jess, not our classiest moment...)
And at the very end of the night, hearing JR refer to Jess as his wife.
I feel terrible that I don't have one to post of the groom too.

Why can't I always be this tan? Ah the magic of spray tan...


On a side note, fortunately Hubby waited til the day after to split open his forehead with the car door. The present gash and knot would have given the photographer extra photo shopping work:) Too bad Super Hubby did this the morning of his birthday. Not the best start to the day but hopefully he felt it got better after some PF Changs.

And now on to a new year! Whew, I wonder what 2012 will bring the Koller's?

No comments:

Post a Comment