Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Folks!! Sorry I have not posted in a while. This month has been busy and I didn't know how to top my last post about my crazy photography skills:) So....

Our Christmas festivities began very early when we traveled to Dallas the second week of December to celebrate with all the Kollers/ODells. I love going this early because it makes the whole month feel like Christmas and we can enjoy our time together instead of worrying about where we are rushing off to next. The weekend was full of laughter and smiles but my two favorite memories were finding out that Shanna (my SIL) is expecting their first child! Woohoo! We are so happy for the adorable couple and I can't wait to go to NYC to meet the new angel in July. And the other thing I just loved was watching the kids and uncles play at Texie's house as we celebrated our "Christmas Eve" dinner. At one point,  cousin Zach discovered a basket of "antique" hair curlers and just listening to him and Sienna trying to figure out what they were for was hilarious!

playing with a 30+ year old sleigh and reindeer


Say cheese Zach

Happy Early Bday Hubby

rollers stuck to her dress

WWE Koller style

No comments:

Post a Comment