Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012 Goals:)

Alright. After reading a couple of my friends blogs I got inspired to jot down a few goals for this year. I normally am not a fan of resolutions since they normally consist of losing weight or something overly general like "don't get stressed out"  and nothing ever comes of them. So here are a few things I want to work on... I'm sure you're like "Ok. Good for you but why do I need to know your goals?" Well funny you should ask. You can help keep me accountable. Ask me how my goals are going! Anyways, here a just a few for this glorious year!

Family
Set aside the chores and have one-on-one "in their world" time with Sienna and Scarlett individually everyday.
Help Sienna learn 20 sight words
Every other week take one of the girls on their own special outing
Pray at dinner every night
Try to have a date night weekly (let Hubby pick the movie sometimes :) ) 

Personal
Run at least three times a week
Set time aside to spend with extended family
Write on the blog weekly


So I'm sure there are many other things I want to focus on but I'm drawing a blank... Here are my little cuties in action!

We went to Dallas a couple weekends ago and went to the Dallas aquarium where the girls had a blast!
Trouble

Hey!!

Fun with Grammy and Pops

Add caption


I'm not even sure what to say about this picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment