Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Today was a big day for our little Sienna. She started preschool today. Ok so maybe it's just a two day mother's day out program but still...She has been so excited for weeks and the icing on the cake was when her teacher called yesterday to tell me that her first day would be pajama day. She about jumped for joy when she found out that not only did she get to wear pjs but slippers too and bring a flash and stuffed animal. Her idol (Fancy Nancy) has a book about PJ day at school which we had to read of course. Last night, Hubby and I looked like we were preparing her for her first day of Kindergarten. We were running around setting out her things, labeling everything and reminding her not to forget her jacket on the playground. Wow, just typing that make me a little embarrassed of how over protective we might be....
She was great though! She was so excited and never shed a single tear. When I picked her up she said her favorite part was nap time (Just like her Mom!) and when I asked her what she learned she said "I taught the other kids how to chew with their mouths closed." Grrrreeat! I'm sure the teacher's love that one...I'm so proud of her and can't wait to see what new experiences preschool will bring!

By the fish tank at school

Scarlett was not so sure about what was going on

In her PJs in her new classroom

off to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment