Sunday, November 13, 2011

THE Zebra Party!

 So it's been a week now since Sienna's Zebra Party and I think we have finally recovered from too much fun:) Sienna had so much fun celebrating with all of her friends and family. With a pony and bounce house, I know Sienna knew she was pretty important. At one point, I got a little worried that she thought she was keeping the pony but she said good bye to "Princess" easily... Here is a couple pics of the bash. I felt like I barely got any pictures...
I love this picture! Grammy and Scarlett sharing a good laugh.

The cousins on the New Trampoline (The girls are on this everyday!)

Scarlett does not understand why she can't ride the new bike


I think I was more into this than the kids:)

Scarlett cooking up some food with her friends

Scarlett would not go near the pony until the very end when it was leaving.


Princess the Pony (hehe)

This girl loves her food....

Hubby and his broken ankle:(


"I do NOT want to take anymore pictures!"

She rode this pony more than I could count and if she wasn't riding it, she was petting it and talking sweetly to it...

The spread


Scarlett trying out Sienna's "Whistling Lips"

A girl can never have too many Cinderella dresses



That being said, I have to say thank you to all my family for letting me boss them around taking on all my "projects" and thank you to all my friends for making Sienna feel like the most important little girl on the planet. God has blessed us with unbelievable friends and family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment