Sunday, November 27, 2011

A week of giving thanks

Whew! What a week! As I sit here and try to reflect on the past seven days it feels like seven weeks. Not in a bad way of course, just that we did so much. Sienna started the Thanksgiving break off with the stomach bug (yippee) but fortunately we, I mean, she recovered in time to have a wonderful stay in Dallas to celebrate Thanksgiving. After a late girls night (Sienna, myself and Grammy) going to Sienna's first play, we drove home super early to have one more Thanksgiving in Austin. Even with all this hustle and bustle I was able to see all our many blessings that God has given us. I have two lists of things I'm thankful for but I'm sure their importance change daily:)

Constant Blessings
Super Hubby - my partner in crime who makes everything easier
Family - If you saw our crew this week, you saw the good, the bad, and the ugly and yet you still want to spend time with us:)
My "never a dull moment" girls- We shared some great memories this week (family visits, children's museum, holiday play, decorating for xmas)
My friends - I'm so lucky to have so many people that I love spending time with and they seem to like my company as well.

Right Now Blessings  (when things are not always, rainbows and butterflies, these seem to help)
Justin Bieber- Yea I said it... But in our house ,The Biebs seems to turn that frown upside down. Sienna is a belieber...
Running... and running and running
Coffee-man I am so motivated right after breakfast. I can take on the world or just do the dishes....
My weekly bible study- what a great way for me to have clarity in such craziness.
Food that someone else made- Whoa does that sound awful? Seriously, my food taste gross yet all my family's was sooo yummy!
The holidays- I might just be saying this because it's just the beginning but I love this time of year. Our tree is up, our outdoor lights are up and holiday music (of course we have the Bieber CD) is probably playing. Bringing on the good cheer!

Here are some of our latest adventures! Happy Thanksgiving Folks!!

Mom, I'm sad I didn't get any pictures with you and Pop! We'll see you guys soon!
Koller Thanksgiving

Enjoying some room service

It's hard to be one

Oh Sienna...

The Fam


trouble

cousins at the museum

fun at the museum

About to go out for our "girls night" Do you notice the common theme of scarves? Sienna had to make us fancy:)


Sienna loved sitting in the front row and watching all the actors.

very proud of her tree:)

No comments:

Post a Comment