Sunday, November 20, 2011

Showering the Bride

Woohoo! Jessica's bridal shower was a huge success! Though Hubby will say otherwise, I really didn't have too many freak out moments leading up to it. After a little hiccup with the restaurant, everything turned out beautiful and the staff worked their butts off for us. Obviously, the star was Jess! I can't believe my baby sister is getting married! What?! I think I'll always remember her as the little five year old who I couldn't keep out of my room:) Seriously, I am so blessed to have her as my sister and best friend and I'm loving being a part of all her wedding stuff. Here are a few pictures of her shower. I wish I had gotten more pictures but you know me, chatting away... She got so many awesome gifts. I think I'll just take her thank you list and make it my Christmas list. I felt like such a grandma saying "Why didn't they have that when I got married!" I heart you Jess!!







No comments:

Post a Comment