Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Whew! We are home from our Dallas/Rochester/Manhattan/Philadelphia excursion! Without going through the whole trip, here are a few highlights:
  • The girls were amazing! I think I had more meltdowns then they did:)
  • The wedding was beautiful and I loved that we were able to spend time with so much family all at the same place!
  • Sienna was the best flower girl ever. She took her job very seriously and was very disappointed in herself when she was not able to get all of her flowers out before she reached the end of the isle.
  • Manhattan is fun to visit but I don't know how families do it there. We ended up having to buy sweatshirts at the central park zoo since it was chilly and drizzling. Ha! I'm sure I wont be needing that anytime soon!
  • On the train from NYC to Philly, Sienna made up a whole song about how the train sounded and how much she loved it:)
  • At Sesame Place, Sienna was picked to dance in the parade with the other characters. She acted like she belonged there. Oh my little performer....
We really had a blast! Seeing Sienna's face light up and hearing her giggle or shout out in excitement about the silliest things really made the trip. Though, I don't think the passengers on our flight home appreciated "Are we landing now?" Every 10 mins for 3 hours... It's good to be home:)































No comments:

Post a Comment