Monday, June 27, 2011

Where did the year go??

Hey Blogging Friends! So here is the latest...
Hubby has been home for a week now on his summer vacation. I'm going to be honest and say that last week was a "transition" for all of us.  I now know more than I ever want to know about "The Deadliest Catch" and "OC Choppers" and Hubby and the laundry have become best friends:) We are having so much fun though. I think we have swam everyday so far. Sienna and Scarlett must be growing fins by now.

Father's Day

If this doesn't capture our craziness....

When did she turn into a little lady?

Loving the Splash Park

Fishing with Papa
As Scarlett's first birthday is creeping up on me, I can't help but be emotional as I see how fast time is flying by. Not only am I shocked that it has already been a year but I feel like I was just planning Sienna's first birthday. Where is the pause button when you need it. My little party planner (Sienna) has been very excited about the upcoming celebrations. We are super excited to see all of our friends and family very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment