Friday, June 17, 2011

VBS for Sienna:)

Sienna just finished a week of vacation bible school. Considering, she has never been in a structured class alone for more than an hour and we had just got home from a whirl wind trip, I was a little hesitant. To my pleasant surprise, she was a natural student. She was so excited every morning and would sleepily re-hash the morning's activities on the car ride home. She told me she loved meeting new friends, singing and watching "the panda movie". Not only was I impressed with her confidence as she skipped into the class each morning, I loved hearing her talk about Jesus. A few tears were shed today since Daddy was with us (his 6 week vacation starts today! Woohoo!) and her VBS shirt was "just too big!" but she got over herself quickly. I'm just so proud of our little Diva since this time last year we were peeling her off of us at the church daycare and running as fast as we could so we could not hear her screaming throughout the building. Scarlett missed her sister but I know she loved the one-on-one time.

Sienna and her "big girl friend" aka class helper

No comments:

Post a Comment