Friday, May 27, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Whew! I don't even know when I posted last... These girls are keeping me BUSY! As I posted earlier, Scarlett is walking! She still crawls about half the time but it's pretty funny when she gets going. In the last week, she has started imitating things she is seeing. She will pick up anything, put it to her ear and say "Eh?" (which I assume is Hey) She also plays with babies and pushes her toy stroller. I just want her to stay a baby forever. No more of this growing up stuff. Sienna is becoming a little negotiator. If we ask her to do something, she will explain her well thought out idea of what she would like to do instead.

We have been swimming and splashing a lot lately and the girls are little mermaids. The girls are going to be so fun this summer especially with Hubby off in a couple weeks. I can't wait!!

Baby Shower
Last weekend I got a chance to be creative and make a couple things for my dear friend's baby shower. It was nice to get my crafty fix:)




 Gymnastics
Sienna has been taking gymnastics since January and is loving it. Over the summer she will take an evening class so Hubby can take her and watch.
Haha Look at that hair

 Wedding Bells
Last night, we attended my sweet cousin Lisa's wedding. It was so fun to see all the family so gussied up and having fun. The last wedding that we were all at together was mine and Hubby's so it's been a while. Hubby and I attempted to dance but ended up laughing to hard because we seemed like clumsy fools. I guess we had an off night... Fun times:)


look at this beautiful couple!

all the girl cousins

 Random Moments
"Hey Mom! Just calling my friends on this magnet!"


Notice Scarlett is appropriately dress in her "jeans" to ride her horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment