Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day

So this post is way over due! Even though Mother's Day was a week ago, it's never too late to express my gratitude right? Above all, I have to say thanks to my Mom for teaching me how to love unconditionally and not to take yourself or the world too seriously. Donna, thank you for raising such a compassionate son. I am inspired by your strong sense of self and your endless patience with my Hubby:) To all the other mamas in my life, everyone of you is a valuable part of my sanity! Shopping, laughing, drinking wine, gossiping and who knows what else, would be no fun without you!

Ok enough of the Mother's Day acceptance speech...(I can just imagine myself standing at a podium blubbering those words) We went to Dallas to visit Hubby's family and to celebrate Mother's Day. The girls had a blast (as always...) and I was very pampered by Hubby and his Mama. I can't believe I have been blessed with two amazing little girls who make me smile constantly. I love being a mom and if it wasn't so socially unacceptable, I think I would have 10 kids. Anyways, Happy Belated Mother's Day to everyone!



princess stamp "tattoo"

Mother's Day Pic take 1

Mother's Day pic take 2

The artist Sienna and her art teacher Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment