Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New year, new blog



Now that it's 2011 I thought I would make a few (blogging) changes. I hope you like the new home of Momtini! Look for new video clips of my crazy world soon.

Me and the girls fell right back into our daily routines once Hubby went back to work. I was worried that we would all be left helpless but we picked right up where we left off. Sienna is appreciating all her Christmas gifts even more now. Oh how I love the bounce house (AKA nap-o-matic). She has never slept so well:) Scarlett had her 6 month check and all is perfect. The dr. suggested making her room completely dark at night (no nightlight) to help her sleep through the night. So far, that has just led me to stubbing my toe while fumbling around in her room at 2am... Here is a little of what we have been up to.


Early morning bounce

Mimi and Sienna on their way to the movies

Happy 6 months Scarley

No comments:

Post a Comment