Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My mid-mid-life crisis

**Side note, I started writing this post a couple days ago when I had healthy children and apparently nothing to worry about except myself. Please excuse this self-centered post! The ladies are doing well. Sienna just seems to have a cold. **
Add caption
My sister's Xmas gift to me



leggings + Jeans= my new best friend


So in about a month I will be thirty and it's really getting to me! I know, thirty is not that big of a deal but for some reason I just feel like on that day I will wake up and be that old mom that only wears Disney sweat shirts and mom jeans. (As much as this house does love Disney and jeans that cover your back....)

To get rid of the "plain-jane brown" Now to hang on to my twenties a little longer I have dyed my hair darker, fallen in love with jeggings and spent way to much time in Fover21. So whats next for my mid-mid-life crisis? New boots? Season pass to The Bachelor? Who knows....

Now back to my beautiful daughters who make me proud to be an old mom:)


1 comment:

  1. man I took 30 hard! at least you look fabulous!! rock those jeggin's girl!!

    ReplyDelete