Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Ok I guess I'm just going to write every holiday at this point. I don't know why its gotten so hard for me to post stuff but here is a little tid bit of whats going on in our world...

First priority, Happy Father's Day to my dad, my amazing Hubby, Pop, Pops and Zayda! Every single one of you play such an important role in our family's life. The girls and I had fun today spoiling Hubby and wishing all those special dads in our lives a Happy Father's Day. After a busy day of church, lunch, shopping and a movie, we finished the day in our backyard grilling and playing. What a great day!


So Hubby is officially off for the summer! We are so excited to have him home to just hang out and go to the pool. I love this feeling when it seems like we have forever to spend together before he goes back to work:) The pregnancy is going well. I think I'm 26 weeks. ( I can barely keep track) Its funny how the third time around, I have had barely a chance to think about being pregnant since I'm chasing these crazy monkeys all the time. I start getting sonograms regularly starting next month which is always fun to see her growing.

We have a lot coming up so hopefully I can post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment