Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Sienna actually wanted to take a Mother's Day pic with me. She was so sweet and kept telling me how great I was. She even asked if it could always be Mother's Day. I love this girl!
Oh how I love this crazy rascal! This was the only picture I could get of her and she only posed for this one so she could show off her Krispy Kreme Doughnut hat. Her Mother's Day gift to me was that she could not be peeled off Hubby's side all weekend. Which meant only he was permitted to change her diapers, wipe her face, put her to bed etc. She did save some hugs for me though:)
Ah the rare moment where they want to play together:)


Happy Mother's Day! I'm so proud to be the mother of these two Darling Divas! We had a blast celebrating Mother's Day in Dallas but of course I wish I could have been two places at one time to celebrate with my own Mom.

Mom, thank you for everything you do for me and my family! We are so blessed to have you in our lives and so close:)

No comments:

Post a Comment