Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Watch out! Here comes the Koller girls!

You know in cartoons when dogs and cats get into fights and its just a ball of dust flying with a few random paws sticking out every once in a while? That's how I've been feeling lately with the girls. With Scarlett shrieking her every demand and Sienna negotiating her way through the day, I'm barely able to complete a sentence. I'm sure the girls pediatrician thinks I'm losing it since I kept saying "Can you write that down?" while he was talking to me about Scarlett's latest ear infection. Now where did I put his notes that he wrote down... Ok well as loud and crazy as they are, these girls just amaze me on a regular basis. Scarlett is 15 months now (going on 3) and Sienna is going to be 4 in just a few weeks! EEK!

We have been busy traveling lately. We went to Dallas two weeks in a row to visit family. Unfortunately, it was the best I could do to just get the girls to sit still for a couple pictures. Sorry there isn't any of the family we visited!! It's so sweet to see how much the girls love ALL their family members. Sienna can tell me a story/experience about every person in our family.
"Explorer Pack" AKA fanny pack for the Austin Nature Center:)

Where are Scarlett's clothes? Why is she all wet? Where did she get those glamorous shoes? Welcome to my life:)
Sienna is relaxing and Scarlett is planning some sort of disaster as they watch Cousin Zach's soccer practice.

"Ah! Let's just go already!" (Dallas Arboretum)

Ha! This was Sienna's idea of posing in the pumpkins...

So this picture sums up our world right now... Sienna can't be bothered with family pictures and Scarlett cannot be confined to a quiet lap.

Hey thighs!

I turned around to find her half way up the 'rock wall' at the park. Great!

Sweet Sienna

Sweeeeeet Scarlett

listening to Big Tex at the State Fair.

Elephant ride at the state fair. Also first of three rides that had wet seats that Sienna had to find out the hard way.

I didn't try this but it was only because everyone was walking too fast!

cousins at the fair

Our fair trip ended with lots of rain but the girls thought that was awesome and Sienna loved her new "rain bag"

Happy Lil' Pumpkin



Running out of pumpkin patch enthusiasm...

I love these girls more than words! We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment