Sunday, October 23, 2011

Good times

These past couple weeks have been so great! In my last post I was talking about the chaos that is my girls but right now they are just the cutest little best friends. Scarlett is finally feeling better and is so happy and giggly all the time. Sienna is always wanting to hold her hand, share toys with her and play with her. Don't get me wrong they still manage to get into trouble.. (Tupperware all over kitchen, standing on everything, streaming toilet paper throughout the house....) but I'm glad they are enjoying each other for the moment.

The Latest and Greatest of Big S and Little S
Scarlett is into: dancing everywhere, standing on the bathroom stool and brushing her teeth, her belly button, headstands, standing on anything tall, serving everyone tea from Sienna's tea cart.

Sienna is into: having a baby...(no I'm not pregnant) She talks  all the time how "we need to have another baby" and "What should we name our new baby?", singing, party planning, cruising on her scooter, solving mysteries, and inserting herself into adult conversations like she knows what is going on:) Hubby and I will be talking about something funny we saw and she will start laughing and say "Oh yea that was funny" even though she has no idea what we said.

 Big Adventures for Mommy and Daddy
Last weekend, Hubby and I went to our alma mater to see a football game. We had so much fun reminissing about the city we met in:) The amazing Mimi and Pop watched the girls. (Thanks Mom!) Hopefully my little angels didn't pull out all their tricks on them.




This weekend, Super Hubby watched the girls as I went on a mini girls trip. I think the girls had too much fun and are going to be begging for Daddy tomorrow when we go back to our usually routine. I know they were happy to have me home but I had to peel them off of him just to say hi. Other than the stress of discovering the car needed a new battery with hungry girls and groceries in the car, Hubby said they had a blast. Sienna told me "Mom, the car just went click, click, click and we just couldn't get our starter going but it's ok because we ate mini salami in the car and Mimi came!" Hahaha ok:)

Have a great week and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment