Wednesday, July 31, 2013

We're Moving!

Recently someone asked me what happened to my blog and all I could reply with was "three kids..." In all honesty, I mentally write a post everyday but then can never get around to typing it out. I am going to try to be more frequent with my post just so I can have all these precious memories saved.

That being said, when I left you last, Scarlett had mastered going potty and Gia was five months old. Fast forward to now.... Gia is 10 months old and just the sweetest little thing! She is crawling babbling (dadda, yea) standing up, clapping and singing. I'm hoping she will be as cuddly as she is now forever. Scarlett is the life of the party with her dances, songs, jokes and all her crazy self. She will be starting a two day a week mother's day out program in September. Even though she has always been home with me, I think she is super excited to go to school. When you ask her what she is going to do there she only wants to talk about her new nap mat and her "school lunch". She cracks me up! Our beautiful Sienna is growing up way to fast! She pretty much taught her self to swim this summer, got her ears pierced and just recently has her first loose tooth. She is so excited to start Kinder this fall.

So besides my darling princesses growing way too fast we are moving next week! Next Thursday we pack up our house and move a couple miles away to our new roomier home! As crazy as packing with three little monkeys has been, I'm super excited to have the space for our family of five. I've been talking to the girls a lot about the move and reading books about moving. They seem excited but still a little unsure. I truly believe that this whole process has been a blessing since we listed our house just to see what happened and not only did it sell quickly, but we found our perfect home only a few days later! I will try to write more after we move in. Wish us luck!
I will forever remember this sweet kiss!

My beautiful three year old Scarlett



silly girl


ocean city family vacation


Philadelphia aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment