Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Crawling out from under a rock:)

Holy Craziness Batman! I never understood how people could be busy doing nothing but now I get it. It has been two months since I've had the chance/will to write on this blog and even now there are many other things I should be doing with my time... Between domestic duties, a dramatic five year old, a tantrum prone 2 year old and a sweet/needy four month old I'm just a tad bit on the disorganized side. Ok enough of my whining.. Here is what you missed. (because I know you have been waiting on the edge of your seat for the past two months) Gia went from a cuddly three month old to a smiley, cuddly and wiggly 4 month old. She loves life and it is just the sweetest thing. Sienna made her laugh for the first time the other day! Scarlett is as strong willed as ever. We have caught her climbing and jumping off many pieces of furniture and everyday she makes us laugh with her wild and silly songs and phrases. She is struggling with sharing the spotlight with Giada though. She always wants to be held and treated like a baby. (I try to keep telling my self "this will pass") Sienna is 5 going on 12. She is already getting excited about starting Kindergarten in the fall. We have decided that she will go to Hubby's school though she has told us other wise. Hubby and I are doing good, still figuring out the juggling act of three kids, marriage and careers. (well his career but I'm supporting:)) Ok so there is my imformative blah, blah, blah and now here are the babes!



xmas

xmas

xmas eve service

Daddy reading to his girls


yep that about sums it up...

this is what I found when they were "playing quietly" in the backyard

"Look! I'm Papa!"

xmas program
Daddy's bday



No comments:

Post a Comment