Friday, April 20, 2012

Darling Divas

So I know some of you have already seen this picture but I had to write about it a little so I wouldn't forget the sweet moments we are having right now. Scarlett is obsessed with sitting on the potty but not actually going. She really loves public bathrooms, which is not my dream come true. I guess from seeing Sienna go she thinks she is missing out. Also, I promised them both a jelly bean if Scarlett went so you know Sienna is always ready to cheer her on... I really wouldn't say we are potty training, more of just "potty practicing". Besides all the potty support, they both have been inseparable. I love hearing them laugh as they are chasing each other through the house or how Sienna will expand on Scarlett's three word sentences. "Yeah Scarlett, I saw the dog too! She was cute!" Oh how I love these little Divas!
Sienna and "Lamby" having a sleep over. She was telling "spooky" stories
I love sunglasses
headed to the park

No comments:

Post a Comment