Thursday, August 25, 2011

"Hi! This is Sienna!"

Every time I tell my mom a cute story about the girls she always tells me to "write it down". So Mom, I'm writing this one down. On multiple occasions now, I have gone to put Scarlett down for a nap and taken a shower or, like today, ran out to clean my car while Sienna is playing quietly. While out of sight, Sienna picks up my phone... I guess by pushing the talk button she can scroll through my recent calls and gives someone a ring. Fortunately she normally calls Hubby but apparently this is how the conversation goes....

S: Hi Daddy!
H: Hi....What are you doing? Where is Mommy?
S: Oh I'm playing, I don't know where Mommy is..... I am playing with Barbies.
H: Is everything ok? Can I talk to Mommy?
S: No she is not here. She is in her car...

Ok, so after after being outside for maybe a couple minutes I look up to see Sienna standing it the garage talking on my phone. Lovely! I can only imagine what goes through Hubby's head during these phone calls. So the moral of the story.... If you get a phone call from Sienna, I swear I have not abandoned them, I'm probably in the shower:)


No comments:

Post a Comment