Thursday, July 7, 2011

San Fransisco

My sister, Dad and me just got back from a last minute trip to San Fransisco. The trip was bitter sweet since the main reason we went was to spend time with my Dad's uncle who has always been a influential mentor in our lives. Even though he was not at his physical best, his witty detailed stories of our family and his life were very memorable. When we were not spending time with him we were able to squeeze in some tourist attractions. I'm not sure how we pulled it off but we were able to see the Golden Gate Bridge, San Fransisco City, Napa Valley and many other beautiful sites! Besides the gorgeous country side, I could not get over the weather. With highs in the 70s/80s and lows in the 50s and zero humidity, how could I ever leave?

Mark did great with the girls for four days at home. He would send me pictures of what they were doing and they had a blast. I am so blessed to have such an awesome husband who is such a great dad. However, I think he was very relieved to have me home to help with those little monkeys:)

I thought this was a cable car at first....

but this was the cable car...duh!!

fireworks in the San Fransisco Bay

Golden Gate Park

Golden Gate Bridge

Muir Woods

Robert Mondavi Winery

China Town

No comments:

Post a Comment